Anthony D. Joseph
465 Soda Hall #1776 (AMP Lab)
Computer Science Division
University of California at Berkeley
+1 (510) 643-7212
FAX: +1 (510)
Office Hours: Mondays and Tuesdays 10-11am
in 449 Soda
Assistants: Kattt Atchley, 465 Soda, (510) 734-3667, atchleyATeecs.berkeley.edu
465 Soda, (510) 643-0264, bobanATeecs.berkeley.edu
CS162: Operating Systems and Systems Programming
CS262: Advanced Topics in Computer Systems
Past Courses Taught and Future Plans
My primary research interests are in Secure Machine Learning, ,Datacenters, mobile/distributed computing, and wireless
communications (networking and telephony).
I am part of the AMP Lab and am exploring these areas in current (Mesos, SecML, DETER, and SCRUB) and former (RAD Lab, D-Trigger, Tapas, Tapestry, Reap, Sahara, Ninaja, and Iceberg) projects.
I work with an awesome
group of students (both graduate and undergraduate).
on Wednesday, 21-Sep-2011 23:22:12 PDT )
- Blaine Nelson, Benjamin I. P. Rubinstein, Ling Huang, Anthony D. Joseph, and J. D. Tygar, Classifier Evasion: Models and Open Problems, Privacy and Security Issues in Data Mining and Machine Learning, pp. 92-98, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 6549, Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2011. pdf
- Blaine Nelson, Benjamin I. P. Rubinstein, Ling Huang, Anthony D. Joseph, Steven J. Lee, Satish Rao, and J. D. Tygar, Query Strategies for Evading Convex-Inducing Classifiers, arXiv Report 1007.0484v1, pp. 121-148, 2011. (note: Also to appear in the Journal of Machine Learning Research) pdf
- Bonnie Zhu, Anthony Joseph, and Shankar Sastry, Taxonomy of Cyber Attacks on SCADA Systems, Proceedings of CPSCom 2011: The 4th IEEE International Conference on Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, Dalian, China, October 19-22, 2011. pdf
- Benjamin Hindman, Andrew Konwinski, Matei Zaharia, Ali Ghodsi, Anthony D. Joseph, Randy Katz, Scott Shenker, and Ion Stoica, Mesos: Flexible Resource Sharing for the Cloud, USENIX ;login:, August, 2011. pdf
- Benjamin Hindman, Andrew Konwinski, Matei Zaharia, Ali Ghodsi, Anthony D. Joseph, Randy Katz, Scott Shenker, and Ion Stoica, Mesos: A Platform for Fine-Grained Resource Sharing in the Data Center, NSDI'11: Proceedings of the 8th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, Boston, MA, USENIX Association, March, 2011. pdf
- Marco Barreno, Blaine Nelson, Anthony D. Joseph, and J. D. Tygar, The Security of Machine Learning, Machine Learning Journal, vol. 81, num. 2, pp. 121-148, 2010. (note: Also appears in UCB Technical Report UCB/EECS-2008-43) pdf
- Blaine Nelson, Behavior of Machine Learning Algorithms in Adversarial Environments, PhD dissertation, UCB Technical Report UCB/EECS-2010-140, University of California Berkeley, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, November, 2010. (note: Chair-Anthony D. Joseph) pdf
- Blaine Nelson, Benjamin I. P. Rubinstein, Ling Huang, Anthony D. Joseph, and J. D. Tygar, Classifier Evasion: Models and Open Problems, PSDML'10: Proceedings of the international ECML/PKDD conference on Privacy and security issues in data mining and machine learning, pp. 92-98, Barcelona, Spain, Springer-Verlag, September, 2010. pdf
- Matt Piotrowski, and Anthony D. Joseph, Virtics: A System for Privilege Separation of Legacy Desktop Applications, UCB Technical Report UCB/EECS-2010-70, University of California Berkeley, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, May, 2010. pdf
This page last modified by adj on Tuesday, 01-Oct-2013 09:41:43 PDT
Direct comments and suggestions to Anthony D. Joseph
Copyright © 1997-2006, Anthony D. Joseph, University of California Berkeley.